New Puppy Starter
If you've just brought home a new puppy, this is the training program for you! Starting manners and obedience training early will make your puppy easier to live with, more bonded to you, more responsive and focused, and helps prevent behavioural issues later on.
It's much easier to build good habits from the start, than it is to try to fix bad habits when your dog is a hormonal adolescent dog!
The New Puppy Starter is a 4 week in-home one-on-one training program that introduces your puppy to everything he or she needs to know to function as a well-behaved and confident adult dog in human society.
Puppies are most trainable before 5 months - they will never learn more quickly or accept new things more easily, so take advantage of this amazing time in your puppy's life to set him or her up to be the best dog possible.
This program will teach your puppy:
- house manners,
- leash manners,
- basic obedience skills,
- self control,
- to accept handling by humans,
- empowered socialisation,
- and more.
The program also covers how to deal with all common puppy challenges, such as biting, chewing, housetraining, etc.
Your new puppy can start the program as soon as you bring him or her home, and is suitable for puppies up to 5 months (starting age).
In this program, you get:
- weekly training sessions with me (I come to you).
- written information about all the training we do with your puppy to refer to between training sessions.
- new exercises to work on each week.
- email support, to ask any questions you may have, if you're feeling frustrated with your puppy, or you just want to make sure you're doing everything correctly.
- 3 months email support after the program ends for additional support.
Contact me today to end your puppy frustrations and set your puppy up for life.
Here are some examples of what a young puppy can achieve within a week or two of starting training:
Sitting and staying:
Joyful, excited recalls:
Waiting her turn for treats around other dogs:
Ready to take your puppy to the next level? Contact me today.
|Latest news:||Like our facebook page to stay up to date!|