Leash Walking Success
Does your dog walk you instead of the other way around? Do you feel like your arm is being ripped off every time you try to walk your dog? Do you dread walks with your dog? Or have you stopped walking your dog altogether, restricting your dog to a life in the backyard?
Leash walking challenges are incredibly common, and the most common reason dog owners contact me.
The Leash Walking Success program is a 6 week one-on-one in-home training program that teaches your dog to walk nicely on leash, using my proven methods. The training uses reward based methods that will teach your dog to relax and stay with you on walks.
All dogs can learn to walk nicely on leash. This isn't a dominance issue, and your dog isn't stubborn. Believe it or not, most dogs don't enjoy pulling on the leash any more than you enjoy being pulled along. Pulling on the leash hurts your dog's neck and shoulders as much as it hurts your arms and shoulders.
When your dog knows proper leash manners, you will look forward to your daily walk instead of dreading it, you and your dog will both get more exercise, you will be able to take your dog more places and no longer be embarrassed to be seen in public with your dog.
In this 6 week program, your dog will learn:
- To walk next to you on a loose leash, even when there are other people and dogs nearby.
- To ask for permission instead of simply dragging you where he wants to go.
- To relax and to want to stay with you on walks.
There are many different exercises and training games in this package, designed to make leash walking fun for both you and your dog. Imagine taking your dog for a walk when your dog wants to walk with you, instead of thinking that everything else is more interesting than you.
In this program you get:
- weekly training and information sessions with me
- written information about all the exercises we work on during training sessions to refer to when you train on your own
- email support between training sessions for when your dog doesn't respond as expected or you feel frustrated, or you just want to clarify something or make sure you're doing everything correctly.
- email support for 3 months after the program ends for additional support
- Bonus: Head halter included in the price and provided and fitted by me (if your dog needs it)
Contact me today to end your dog walking frustration.
|Latest news:||Like our facebook page to stay up to date!|